Get in touch
To book a cottage or to find out more, get in touch by:
- Calling Noella on 01437 731599
- Emailing email@example.com, or
- Filling out the contact form below.
Our address is below, along with a map and directions to help you find us.
Scolton Country Cottages
Scolton Home Farm
DIRECTIONS FROM HAVERFORDWEST
- As you approach Haverfordwest, turn right at the first roundabout, which will be signposted A40 Fishguard.
- This will take you up the 'by-pass' and to another roundabout. Turn right at this roundabout, which will be signposted B4329 to Cardigan. At this point you will also see brown information signs for Scolton Manor.
- Travel along this road through the villages of Crundale and Poyston Cross and the tiny hamlet of Bethlehem.
- Cross a narrow railway bridge (about 3.5 miles from start of directions).
- Just after this railway bridge, there is a turning on your left for Scolton Manor.
- Scolton Country Cottages is the second left after Scolton Manor - there is a cream sign on the roadside.
- If you reach a crossroads signposted Spittal you have gone too far.